Monday, May 16, 2011

And We're Off

Can't even handle how excited I am! I realize I'm incredibly lucky to return to Europe so soon after studying abroad. I owe a big thank you to all of you that supported me and assisted in this journey. 

Day started off stressful - final packing, picking up Adam, driving to the airport, and checking in. Tried to book a few things but didn't have much luck as we were using a phone - I love the android but it is a bit too small for tasks such as this! Hopefully everything will work itself out. 
Philly airport was beautiful. Artistic displays marked most of the hallways - one of our favorites being this awesome beer clock:






Hard to imagine Ireland without Kaley, Erin and Cori. Maybe one of us will marry a rich Irishman and he'll fly us all over to visit frequently. Met some fabulous people already. Two girls traveled with us from Chicago and were heading to Ireland for a wedding....which is what I'll be doing someday ;) Also met three amazing Irish women who were willing to switch with me so I could sit with Adam for the long flight, about six hours.

Here's to the last day in America and a crazy few weeks of amazing experiences. Friends I wish I could be taking you with me. Love you all!

America. Land of the free. Home of the brave. Hallelujah! 

Aud

No comments:

Post a Comment