With Halloween rapidly approaching, the entire park was decorated for the holiday. Fall is my favorite season so I was loving all the orange and random Halloween characters placed about the park. Also note, most of the decorations were in English!
Before we got too far into the park, the Crotta's bought Brayden and Jaxon a Mickey and Pooh Bear balloon. Jaxon couldn't get over the giant Pooh - absolutely adorable. I also had to have some fun with a Walt Disney and Minnie statue.
Our first ride was Peter Pan - a 45 minute wait but we were done just in time for the first parade - my favorite part of the Disney experience. Most of the characters spoke and sang in English and all of the Disney princesses looked American. The only ones we noticed speaking Japanese were Minnie and Mickey Mouse and all the Toy Story characters.
After the first parade we took a break to let Brayden ride the Dumbo ride - another 45 minute wait! Ashley and I left the boys so we could explore the souvenir shops a bit more. Here are just a couple of the many hats I tried on throughout the day.
We took a quick lunch break after the Dumbo ride and tried a couple classic Disney treats. Throughout the day we tried a turkey leg for Anthony and a Minnie popsicle and Mickey waffle for me.
After lunch a Halloween parade was next on our to-do list. I think I had more fun than the boys seeing each of the characters in their Halloween costumes.
We then made our way to Toontown and ran into Captain Hook and Smee. They loved the boys - as all Japanese people seem to.
We ended the day riding on Thunder Mountain, watching the final parade of the evening with lit up floats, watching old movies play on the Disney Castle, and shooting aliens in the Buzz Lightyear ride. Unfortunately all the rides had extremely long waits so we were only able to catch a few, but the few we caught made our day worth it!










No comments:
Post a Comment