Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snowmageddon

I figured today, during a once in a lifetime Charlotte blizzard, might be a good day to start my blog up again - LONG overdue.

So we all heard the news warnings and experienced the panic of a snow storm a few short weeks ago, but I didn't get my hopes up that we would actually get a work snow day. I can't remember EVER having one of those before. Even during one of the worst storms in college, I still dug my car out from what seemed like a foot of snow and got a couple passing by students to help me push my car out of the frozen tracks I was stuck in. 
But sure enough, I woke up to multiple texts stating the office was in fact going to close for the day. Though I'll still be working from home all day so it's not really a day off, it is still an exciting feeling. I feel like an 8 year old missing a day of school! Tuxedo is pretty happy too - but I think he's telling me to stop working and just hang out and be lazy with him.



I really just wanted to take this moment to upload photos of the first snow fall at BB&T Ballpark (my second home). It's hard to believe our stadium is going to open in 2 short months when this is happening. Also hard to believe today is the day pitchers and catchers report to 70 degree Arizona. Here's to hoping for a wonderful baseball season for both Anthony and I!












No comments:

Post a Comment